Venue / Service
We have chosen the beautiful city of Erding for this year’s rally.
Address of the venue:
Am Stadion 6 - D 85435 Erding – (Festplatz/fairground)
GPS coordinates 48° 18´48´´N - 11° 54´49´´E
- a fairground with restrooms, showers and electrical power supply
- a beautiful beer tent and restaurant open from lunch - to dinnertime
- live music, dance and folklore on 4 evenings in the heart of a lovely, traditional Bavarian city.
Rally fee: The fee for the rally itself is € 48,00 and includes:
- a welcome present
- two liters of beer
- access to all live-events in our beer tent from Thursday to Sunday.
Ground fee: The fee for the camp-ground is € 14,00 per day and unit. It includes:
- camping pitch
- power connection - 220 V (please do not use hot air blowers and airconditioning!)
- water, sewage and waste disposal
Please note that all waste needs to be separated into paper, glass bottles, tins and residual waste, due to Erding’s legal regulations.
For all visitors of the Oktoberfest party: Children under 6 are not allowed in the beer tents after 8 p.m. Strollers not allowed on the Oktoberfest.
For cancellations before the 13th of August 2017 we will charge a € 20 handling fee. Due to organizational reasons later cancellations will not be refunded. This also applies to cancellations of any additionally booked events.
Event bookings after the 13th of August 2017 can’t be guaranteed. In addition the rally fee increases by € 25.
Leaving the parking area with the campers after the initial parking requires the organizational team’s approval. Please contact us before leaving the area.
Reserved bus tours can´t be refunded or changed. Prices of bus tours are not binding.
Dogs are not allowed in the busses.
Open fire is prohibited on the whole festival area (includes BBQ).